Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'M BACK?!....

So, I'm back guys! I don't know if there's any of you readers left out there, but I'm coming back and I will be here for you again! :)



I guess I've done this before- left without notifying you -and for this time, it was for rather long! A little over a month... and boy do I feel shitty.




Why did I ever leave you guys? I just became sooo busy with stupid stuff and I'M SORRY. If anything it made me realize how much I need to write, because lately I've just being having too much thoughts going on emotionally and I have to update you guys on tons of stuff....




SO stay tuned while I get some things in order, draft up some posts, and check where I left off with things. I love you all and please stop by real soon!







Song stuck in my head today: "Holiday" by the cast of American Idiot


Keep on keepin' on,


Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment