Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Quick Memo...

Right now I'm working on a few new posts but they won't be up just yet because I am going away from Thursday to Sunday! Just wanted to let everyone know so it wouldn't seem like I went on another unmentioned hiatus. I wish I had a laptop to take with me on my trip, but I don't have one and it would take away from enjoying my trip, not that I don't love blogging but you know what I mean! I am going to Hershey Park, so I'll have a post about that when I come back, a Flower List update, a review on a Liberty game I went to yesterday, and another post that I won't tell you to leave you to wonder and come back for more... ;)




Thanks so much for reading and I hope you come back next week to check on my new posts. Enjoy the rest of your week.
Song stuck in my head today: "Round and Round" by Selena Gomez <---- Thanks Jake. I hate you.

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment