Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ahem.

I'm running today to free my mind from you. I can't get you out of my head, and it's sorta unhealthy at this point. I've been there with other guys and I really don't enjoy it. You seemed to feel the same way but now suddenly you won't answer me? You won't inbox me back, you have made no attempts to stay in touch when just the other night you were telling me how much you'd miss me?

Each mile is for the times you should've tried to talk to me...


Each mile is for the hours I spent waiting for that reply, that gesture, that thing that would let me know that these past 3 days weren't out of a movie. That this was real and it would stay this way.



When I come back from my run, there better be a text from you. If there's not....




Song stuck in my head today: Every song I heard when I was with you.



Keep on keepin' on,



Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment