Thursday, July 21, 2011

Don't lead me on, don't.

It's easy to tell little white lies, even straight to someones face. It's so easy. But one thing I won't lie about is how people make me feel.

If you're annoying me, I'll let you know. I'm not gonna be able to tolerate you for to long, you're going to notice me distancing myself, so how could you say all these lovely things to me? How could you say it sucked that I was leaving you. Over, and over again. How could you lead me on like that, then drop me dry?

How could you.

Every day since we met I've thought of you, and now I swear, people will laugh in my face if I told them I knew you. If I told them I spent 3, outstanding days with you. Told them how you complimented me, how you wanted to know more about me. How upset you were when I left. Told them all about you- they would say I made it up.

But, you did teach me a lesson. Quite a few I guess. So, you didn't fuck it up that much- kinda.

Song stuck in my head today: "I Do" by Colbie Caillat

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment