Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Flower List #23: Go to a Midnight Premiere of a Movie

Whoohoo! Another thing down on the list.


Thursday night, I lined up with a bunch of my family members and their friends to see Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2. We dressed up, saw some crazy fans L.A.R.P.ing and just had SO much fun. It was amazing, just the whole atmosphere. I wanted to stay there forever!

I won't say anything about the movie, for those of you that haven't seen it. But I cried, and cried, and laughed, then cried some more. It was insane.





Me and my cousin Emily, (I'm on the right!).


Going to a midnight movie is definitely exciting and fun, but I think you'll enjoy it more if you're a true fan of whatever you're going to see! Like even though I read and enjoy the Twilight series, I don't think I'd go and see Breaking Dawn at midnight because I'm not CRAZY about it. Hopefully something else will capture my heart like Harry Potter, but until then, and forever always- long lived The Boy Who Lives!


Song stuck in my head today:.....


Keep on keepin' on,


Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment