Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Gosh, once again I've never felt so lost in my life! I'm okay with it but sometimes it just gets on my nerves because everyone wants something from me!

I used to have a really close knit group of friends. And now I'm torn between who to spend my rare free Friday nights with. Once again, not trying to sound dramatic or helpless or whatever, it's not like I don't have friends or they all hate each other or something it's just I have so many friends in so many different "groups".


It's not like there's big or really strict cliques or something like they portray on TV between me and my friends it's just in high school we all met new people and sort of went our own ways. It's really wierd. Of course me and my friends are still super close, it's just there's this certain type of closeness missing. The I'm with you EVERY weekend, we always hang out at least once every other week, your parents still remember me kind of closeness. Between track, school, and everything else life has been throwing at me I haven't been able to make time for my friends as much as I'd like I guess. For example, I got really close with this girl in my grade in middle school and a couple of her best friends. Now I'm not necessarily feeling replaced by one of my really good friends with them, but I think he's grown so much closer with them in a shorter amount of time just because they're always free and I'm never around it seems! It just bothers me a bit. Because now they don't bother to ask me what I'm doing this weekend, because we know the plans will just be changed due to last minute babysitting my sister or an all day track meet. It's always a "we HAVE to hang out" at school, but that's it. I'll start walking in the hall with this group of friends or any of my other friends and a good 40% of the time I don't know what they're talking about. It's always an inside joke or something that happened while I'm out running, watching Yo Gabba Gabba with a one year old, or cramming for a Global test between trips Out East. I don't know how other people that seem a lot more busier than I am manage to keep their social life and everything else under control.

Here are some pictures that came up when I searched for cliques, groups, what not. Enjoy photography wheter it works with this post or not.

Is there a manual for this? Please send one to me. Thank you.

Song stuck in my head today: I honestly don't know.

Keep on keepin' on.

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment