Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hate To Break It To Ya...

How often are you honest with people? I feel like I need to sit some of my friends and have some 'heart-to-hearts' with them. For multiple reasons...


1. You know how you vow never to turn into a certain type of person? What if you do, or your friend does. It seems like at a certain point in our lives we turn into the people we say we won't. Well it's not a big deal to me I guess, it's just very annoying. I'll let you live your life, sort through some things, you're not doing anything harmful! Just getting on people's nerves with your fake 'creativeness' and back stabbing.



2. If you heard people saying something about your friend do you have to tell them? What if you knew how they'd react to it? They'd a.) brush it off, people don't really effect them b.) get concerned you thought something about them, that's why you're bringing it up. I'm stuck between telling a friend something, what they're doing really doesn't bother me but some people think it's weird so I don't want them to get hurt. I'm so confused! What would you do? Would you want to know if someone said something about you? For me it depends what they're saying I guess.


Okay, thanks for letting me express these feelings lame blog post you might say but I needed to get this out. Ugh life is so frustrating!

Shout out to Alana Epstein (click meee!) for this er, collaboration blog post? Haha! (1. is Holga BTW Alana ☺)


Song stuck in my head today: "Rollerblades" by Eliza Doolittle


Keep on keepin' on,


Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment