Sunday, June 5, 2011



Just thought I'd catch everyone up on what I've been up to lately....


Though I spend (... waste) a lot of time on the computer, I haven't gotten around to blogging lately. Some theories why:



I'm too damned busy

With track just wrapping up last week (I made it to counties! :D), I find just enough time to check my Facebook, stumble around weheartit, read the blogs I follow here on Blogger, and check out my dashboard on tumblr.

I have nothing (or too much) to write about

I'm sorta at a loss for words when I sit down in front of a computer, and I'm trying to figure out if it's because I don't have anything to say, I keep forgetting everything I want to say, or the things I write about isn't what I really want to write about.



Like I said, track ended as of recent, and that's sort of been taking over my life! But summer's only weeks away so hopefully I'll have more spare time and be more inspired. :)



Fingers crossed.



Keep on keepin' on,



Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment