Thursday, December 23, 2010

Back to Basics: A Flower List Update

What are you doing to get in the holiday spirit?
5% said Giving back!
10% said Baking cookies and making gifts.
40% said Holiday music and movies all month long!!
0% said Nothing I don't celebrate any holidays.
0% Ew. I hate the holidays!
45% said Decorating like there's no tomorrow!

Whoohoo! Gotta love Christmas Eve Eve. It's the best. I just got out of school and I'm finishing up all my gifting. Glad all my readers (Whatsup Croatia?) are in the holiday spirit! I've done quite a bit of these polls choices: Toys for Tots is a big thing where I live, I have an annual Christmas cookie sleepover with my cousins and there's not a night in December where me and my sister aren't huddled in my room over a mass of Scotch tape and ribbons! And don't you start asking about my Christmas tree. :)

My sister and cousin in the midst of cookie making.
*Note It's A Wonderful Life in the background :)


Just some of our cookies before frosting

Flour fights are a staple of the Christmas cookie making experience


Blurry photos of my friends and I watching Elf!!



Song stuck in my head today: "Don't Let Me Fall" by B.o.B.
Keep on keepin' on,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment