Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fashion.

How many of you love fashion? You can't walk out the door with your "face on" and an ensemble that is at least a 9 out of 10? I feel like my school is a fashion show. Sometimes I feel like I need this intricate showy outfit just to go to school. Honestly, I'm a jeans and a t shirt time of girl. Throw in my boots or converse and a couple bracelets, I'm good to go. That doesn't mean I'm not girly or anything, I live for sundresses and flowy shirts once it hits 65 and sunny.


But honestly, I don't care.


Yes, dressing yourself well shows that you have a sense of self-respect. But then dressing yourself with too much effort, I think that means you need those clothes to feel good about yourself.

For a couple days I'll become obsessed with fashion but then it always goes away. It so much to follow up on! It's like celebrities. Always a new trend, do this not that, no wait being different is cool, now it's not, those are ugly, these are hot... As long as your nice to me I don't think about what you're wearing too much.


Often I'll waste a lot of time in the morning fussing over an outfit, that turns out in the end to not even be me. I'll over think things way too much. I think outfits that are you should be effortless, and outfit that takes you days to plan, just doesn't seem like you! But one you wake up and throw on and are happy with sounds good to me. Because being you should be effortless.


Song stuck in my head today: "Candlelight" by The Maccabeats
Keep on keepin' on,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment