Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Speak Your Mind.

"There's really only like, three couples in this school. Well I guess out of us, the normal kids. All the faggots go out with each other. They just soak up in each other's loserness."
What would you do if you overheard someone say this?
Your sitting at your table, working on your art project and you can't help but over hear this conversation.
Would you react?
Would you tell the girl she's the loser for making this comment?
Would you laugh along?
Would you give this girl the reality check she desperately needs?
Or, would you just sit there?
Like I did.
Don't you wish you could freeze time and just slap yourself in the face at certain moments? I guess I was just too shocked to even move a muscle.
Honestly, do you believe this crap? Because I was there. She said it all right. And as she sat there content with her social status and blatant display of it, I did nothing.
I did nothing!
Me, I didn't do anything.
How am I that stupid?! Normally I always speak my mind but lately it's been getting trapped. The words just get all smashed together and become this tiny gasp.
People I know are those 'faggots'.
I know quite I few people that I'm friendly with who would surely fit that description.
That sounds bad, but I know who and what this girl is talking about.
She basically means the whole freshman class!
I'd say 10%, maybe less, would fit the first category of 'normal kids'. When she said that she just meant her friends.
Well, my friends are the ones she calls loser! And if anyones the loser,
it's her!
She just can't come to terms that her boyfriend still likes this other chick.
She doesn't get why her looks can't get her a good relationship like the 'faggots' have.
Sorry honey but that's not 'loserness' they're soaking in.
It's honesty and young love, something you haven't learned yet.
Next time, I'll let you know.
Song stuck in my head today: "Geek In The Pink" by Jason Mraz (MY boyfriend!)
Keep on keepin' on,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment