Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back to Basics: A Flower List Update

Have you been watching American Idol this season?

14% said Never watch it.
0% said What's that?
42% said A little bit :)
14% said YES! Love it!
0% said No, ew I hate that show.
and...
28% said Just the auditions!
SO, this season of AI has actually been incredible. Yes, they say it every year that this is the best talent they've season but I truly think season 10 is the best of the best. The talent it unmatched to any previous contestants and a few of these singers are in a complete league of their own. Even the judges are great! I was really nervous to see how Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez would fare, but I'm in love with Steven Tyler and Jennifer's constant indifference is so genuine and pure! Normally I'll watch just the auditions and then try if I can to keep watching the rest of the season. This year though I'm really trying to make sure I'm home to watch it!

If you've been watching the show you might be familiar with someone who made it to the Top 24, and was an early favorite despite being cast off the first week, Robbie Rosen. Robbie comes from a town extremely close to mine so the buzz about him being on the show had been going on for a while and their was just this aura of excitement every Wednesday and Thursday night. His high school had viewing parties and he was on the cover of our newspaper and on every local news channel. I've heard how good Robbie is before he auditioned for AI even. He added me on Facebook since we live close and he's trying to get his music out. Definitely YouTube him if you want! He's got an amazing voice.

But... as for my personal favorites: CASEY ABRAMS AND PAUL MCDONALD ♥. Everyone is really really really good as well (Jacob Lusk, Pia Toscano, Scotty McCreery...) but I really just love everything about these two guys. Their personality, their style, their overall performance.

Let me know what you think! I'll keep watching throughout the season and I'm excited to see how far my favorites go.






Song stuck in my head today: ....

Keep on keepin' on,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment