Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Haircuts.

Recently, I got a hair cut. I have this sort of 'hair cut cycle'. At first I'm extremely reluctant to get my hair cut and I really don't see the point of it? I mean if you don't give a crap about (what I still don't understand) your spilt ends then why bother?! So every time around I'll fight my mom on the subject and one way or another I'll end up in the black upholstered chair down the street with my head leaned back into a sink. The lady will -always- make a comment about my hair, normally about how thick it is. This time I got, "Well that was my workout for the day! How do you ever blow dry it?". :) Then I'll sit there with my little frown and wince with every snip of my locks. And after all of this, I'll be happy and I'll realize how I like having my hair shorter just as much. I think having my hair long is a comfort zone. It's easy to just run out of the house with it that way and it's just natural to me. My cousin always gets something different every time she gets her hair cut, wheter it's super short or leaving it super long, getting crazy layers, or her latest: blunt bangs, she's always switching it up. See, sometimes I wish I could do that but I'm always content with my crazy mane and layers they way they are and always will be.
"Almost cut my hair, it happened just the other day. It's getting' kinda long, I coulda said it was in my way."

- "Almost Cut My Hair" Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young



Song stuck in my head today: click above! ^


Keep on keepin' on,


Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment