Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This big thick-headed jerk said an extremely idiotic comment aimed at one of my good friends today. No one else picked up on it beside me and his Crabbe and Goyle-esque cronies. I lost my chance to flip out on him, but trust me if timing was on my side some bad stuff would've went down. This guy was so stupid.

When I got in my best friend's car I just completely lashed out to him and his mom about what I heard and she really calmed me down explaining it wasn't worth my time. And it wasn't. And sometimes you just have to let certain things brush off your shoulders. Some people just aren't worth your time and attention.

When you overhear something like I did or are put in a similar situation sometimes the best thing is just to roll your eyes, picture yourself socking the person square in the face and walk away. Yeah it's best to correct this person so maybe they'll think twice about what they say/do but sometimes after your opportunity has passed it'll be worse to drag things out again.

Sometimes you just gotta...

WHIP YOUR HAIR.

Song stuck in my head today: "Run-around" by Blues Traveler

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment