Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Glee Review #23: "Blame It On The Alcohol" (Season 2, Episode 4)

Oh what a lovely dysfunctional episode!

*SPOILER ALERT* (I've given it about two weeks that should be enough!)

"Don't You Want Me" was too funny! Yeah yeah, I don't in any way shape or form advocate getting piss drunk like Blaine and Rachel but you have to love their performance of this! They're still amazing even wasted! "Blame It" was great as well. Everything that Artie does (especially covering Jamiee Foxx!) is amazing. "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer" was too funny. I love the Bieste and the relationship she has with Will! But will she stop bringing up that one kiss?! "Tik Tok" was great when everyone in the gymnasium was singing along!

So crazy drunken parties = lots of drama. It's no surprise even that went down did!

My questions:
1.) Is Rachel really serious about this "original glee song"?
I think everyone was on the edge of their seats when Rachel said she had written some of the song. "Headband" was hilarious and I loved Finn's reaction but will she end up writing a hit?
2.) Do you think the glee club will really not drink as much?
After the promise they made to Will, do you think drinking will come again as a plot problem or has this show had enough of drunk dialing mishaps?
3.) Why was Rachel wearing that dress?
Okay, bad and extremely random question I know but I couldn't help but blog about it. Did anyone notice that almost sleeping gown dress Rachel was wearing at her party?! I keep cracking up because not once did she take it off.


The glee club performing "Tik Tok"

Your quotes...
"It tastes like pee!" - Rachel
"She made me traditional tea made out of panda hair." - Mike
"Ke$ha has been a culture icon for weeks" - Brittany
"You know what, a reminder, I own that guppie mouth. Those Aerosmith lips belong to me!" - Santana
"Being thrown up on, it just does something to a person." - Rachel
"And now, performing the hit song Tik and also Tok, by rapper Ke and dollar sign ha, New Directions." - Figgins
I'm not sure if I'm going to like next episode. I LOVED Gwyneth Paltrow when she was once on Glee. It was by far one of my favorite episodes but now her coming back might not be as great, like Grease 2 y'know? And I really don't like the idea of her and Will having a fling. Must he get with every girl on this show?!
P.S. Thanks Ryan Murphy for the Joni Mitchell and Carol King references! (They secretly made the episode)
Song stuck in my head today: "Scenes From An Italian Restaurant" by Billy Joel
Keep on keepin' on.
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment