Saturday, February 26, 2011

Back to Basics: A Flower List Update

*Wow, can you believe this is the first and probably only update of February?! I only posted so far 9 times this month...*

Have you been able to cross things off your own 'Bucket List' lately?
0% said YES! (:
33% said No :(
0% said I don't have one.
0% said What's that?
0% said Yeah, but I don't have an official list. I've just done some cool things.
33% said I wiishhhh
and...
33% said One or two things :)


So in early February when I made this poll I made it so I could talk about how lazy I am, I'm making no true effort to accomplish come things on my bucket list when any day could be my last. Which is true. That's why I really am excited and anxious to get these thigns done because you don't know what life could throw at you. One day you're fine and the next maybe some freak accident happens while your at your friends house and next thing you know you can't walk anymore, or worse. It's sad to think about at time but it's the truth and no one ever said the truth was full of happy endings. It just stinks because I lot of these things I want to do involve tons of money I don't have or just the right moment or maybe just age. But, these thoughts were in early February. And now it's the 26th so, my mind is more at ease because I crossed off something exactly a week ago. If you'd like to know what it is or read about it click here. If not, enjoy your day! Come back soon and best of luck with your own list. :)

Song stuck in my head today: "Rock & Roll" by Eric Hutchinson

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment