Thursday, February 17, 2011

Glee Review #21: "Silly Love Song" (Season 2, Episode 2)

Oh, Valentine's day. Gotta love Glee's holiday episodes.

*SPOILER ALERT* Get yourself to fox.com!

"Fat Bottomed Girls" was... interesting. I just think that Puck's love for Lauren is too weird. I understand it but I do think that the writers just wanted to throw in another crazy relationship. "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" was so great! I love Mike Chang and Artie, especially together. Too cute. "When I Get You Alone" was so great, the Warblers are AMAZING. "My Funny Valentine" was... interesting as well! I think Tina's crying should've been more drawn out or come at the end because I wanted to hear more! But I understand why they included it. "Firework" was great, Rachel never disappoints. "Silly Love Songs" was my favorite of the night!!!


I still can't wrap my head around all the Sam/Quinn/Finn/Rachel drama but you can't avoid these sort of things in TV shows! I loved Finn's gift to Rachel (the star necklace), it was perfect. I loved the Lonely Heart club at the end of this episode!


My questions...
1.) When will Kurt and Mercedes be happy?
Not to say that the two aren't happy being single but when will they finally have a solid relationship? Kurt has had his flings -with both sexes- but never has Mercedes been in a relationship or have we seen any of her love life whatsoever! Don't leave her out people!
2.) Will Quinn keep seeing Finn?
Like Quinn said, last time she cheated it got her pregnant! So will she keep this thing with Finn going? I personally think Quinn won't because deep down is the old God-fearing girl we remember from season 1!
3.) Does Rachel's hair change every season?
I know this is random, but as I was watching the episode I was thinking about the different hairstyles Lea Michele has donned as Rachel Berry on Glee. It seems like we can never been happy with just one! Haha, will she do something drastic next season? Like Puck's 'mohawk'?



The glee club enjoying a member's performance.

Your quotes...!
"That’s my man and his legs don’t work.” – Brittany

“It’s cool. My dad’s a drug addict so losers make me horny.” – Waitress

"It's a receipt. I went to Jared." - Santana

"Please, I've had mono so many times it's turned into stereo." - Santana

*Since all these posts have been delayed... there's no purpose in writing about next episode! Sorry that these have all sucked :( *

Song stuck in my head today: "No Stopping Us" by Jason Mraz

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment