Friday, February 25, 2011

Newsflash!


So, I caved it. I made a tumblr.

WAIT! BEFORE YOU CLICK THAT X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER (OR LEFT, YOU LUCKY MACS) PLEASE READ FURTHER.

That does not mean I'm deserting The Flower List. Does a mother abandon her eldest child when she gives birth to another kid? No. Weird comparison you may say but I'm not in any way giving up The Flower List. And I'm not taking a break either. My lack of frequent posts is due to hectic schedules, laziness, and sheer lack of inspiration or energy at times not my tumblr. I made my tumblr to try tumblr out. Everyone always asks if I have one, if I like it, and why I don't have one. You never know until you try, so I'm just testing the waters. The way I view it, blogspots are more for writers while as tumblrs are for mixed media. Many people see tumblr users as unoriginal because 90% of tumblr users just reblog what they find on other peoples tumblrs. Well, I assure you that my tumblr is original. Everything I post is my own creation. And I mainly only post photos, so all my crazy writing is staying here. I promise. BUT, if you have a tumblr: follow me! I'd love to see your tumblr :). You all know I'm open to reading/listening/viewing anything you have for me.... that's what my lonely comments are for lovies.


But please don't forget about The Flower List!


Song stuck in my head today: "Put Your Records On" by Corinne Bailey Rae

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment