Friday, April 30, 2010

Back to Basics: A Flower List Update

Do you watch The Buried Life?

18% said, Yes!
18% said, No.
45% said, What is that?
and...Italic
another 18 % said, A couple of times.

Seeing as many of you aren't aware, The Buried Life is an amazing show on MTV. It's reality show (don't worry, a good one!) about a group of guys traveling around crossing things off of their bucket list. Very much like what I'm trying to do here, but not succeeding! If you have not seen it, I really think you should check it out! Go over to http://www.theburiedlife.com/ or http://www.mtv.com/shows/buried_life/series.jhtml. I'm glad a handful of you watch it! I'm not sure if they are having a second season (the first ended in March?) but I sure hope they do!

So.... about my Flower List. Things are slow. I mean, a lot of these things I can't accomplish right now! Mostly I want to travel places and that will have to wait. I'm still working hard on being able to do a spilt and I've seen progress, minor but still. I hope I can start working on #1: Make a Tree House. I had plans to make it in my summer house where it's very woodsy but I'm not sure what trees would work for it! #5: Learn How to Play a Guitar, might start this fall! It depends on my grade and how things fall into place. I haven't gotten around to writing and scanning more of my goals but trust me there's more! Hopefully more that can be done in the near future.

I just added a new poll now, and it may not have the theme of 'Bucket Lists' but I wanted to know all of your opinions!!

If anyone has created their own list or ideas, leave a comment or if you know my Facebook, inbox me! I'm always looking for inspiration and ways to help.






Song stuck in my head today: "Toothpaste Kisses" by The Maccabees

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

3 comments:

  1. OMG i have watched that... i think when i was sick? hahhaa they dressed up as umpa lumpas and snuck into the playboy mansion...im like that sounds soo familar but i have no clue what it is but now im likeee ohhhh...BTW I NAMED MY LOCKER JESSE ST. JAMES...miss levy made fun of me :(
    Lovr Always,
    Sam
    GOAL: 1.Marry Matt Morrison
    2. kill kristen chenowith, Emma, and Idina for touching my man..mhmmm
    3. make a cake out of pancakes
    4. eat pizza in italy
    5. Become puerto rician

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison i LOVE the Buried life! its like my favorite show! i tried voting yes but it wouldnt let me :/ !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never saw that episode. Gotta watch it now. Haha Ms. Levy would. I'm liking goal 1, goal 2 I don't think I can help with! But I'll defitnitly help with 3 and 4, and is 5 even possible? LOL. Shoot for the stars Sam.

    Aw! Hopefully stupid technology will help you vote next time Danielle... Yeah I LOVE the show too.

    ReplyDelete