Wednesday, August 18, 2010

At A Loss For Posts

If you haven't noticed I've been sort of uninspired lately... I feel like my posts have just become shorter and shorter and no ones reading them anymore! I mean, I'll still keep writing even if no ones reading, but it's nice to know that someone out there sees this.

I'm REALLY super excited for school to start. I guess I'm just a big nerd. I wanna see my friends, go back to a routine, and there's something so exciting about high school. Just uttering the word puts chills down my spine. I wonder if high school is all it's cracked up to be.

I hate/love August. For the first week or two, everything feels like a normal summer, but then it's crunch time. You start getting your school supplies, your tan starts fading, you realize that another summer has come and gone and you basically watched it fly by under the comfort of your Ray-Bans. I guess I hate when things end. You get that whirlwind of emotions and you don't know which direction you should take. You're sad it's ending, happy it happened, regretting you didn't enjoy it as much, and anxious for the next thing to come rolling along.


I really didn't want to write about this this early. I still have a few weeks of freedom and sunshine left! But, it's been bugging me this whole week. Why can't you just speed moments up in life?! I want Autumn to start already (it's my favorite season). I try not to think about it a lot 'cause then I'm just going to waste what I have left of the summer but it's always there in my mind, creeping up on my every August, I just had to let it out!

Thanks for reading, enjoy the rest of your summer!

(Sorry there's no picture... nothing really caught my eye)

Song stuck in my head today: It's too early to have a song stuck in my head!

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment