Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Flower List #15: Send Fan Mail

Wow.

After my last post I decided to read over my Flower List again... I'm an idiot. As my eyes passed by the goals that envolved money and airfare and cute boys, I came across one lonely small goal on the bottom of the first page that just required a stamp and some paper. Send fan mail.

I mean come on?! How easy is that!! So, I looked up an adress, got some markers out and badda boom: ANOTHER COMPLETE!! Whoooohooo! :)

I decided to send my first (and probably only) piece of fan mail to the one and only Lucas Till.



Most known for his "break-out" role in Hannah Montana: The Movie Lucas is an actor that has starred in various indie films, music videos, TV episodes, and commercials (voiceovers Brianna? ;)). I decided to write to him because it seems like every girl has written to their celebrity crush, so why don't I give it a try? Haha. It was really wierd when I sat down to write it but I basically just said I thought he was a really good actor, and he's seems super down to Earth and nice and obviously that's he's cute! You sort of have to write that....

So! Here's proof I actually did it (tried to spice it up with some stickers: FAIL)



Okay... this seems really pathetic as I'm writing this.... Why did I choose to send fan mail?! God only knows. Have you seen the Disney movie 16 Wishes? I feel like Debby Ryan's character wondering why she added this on the list... but whatever! I did it. :)

So.... here's my question for you: Have you ever sent fan mail? If so (if you don't mind telling!): to who? What'd it say? I really wanna know even if you haven't! So please please comment or else that will be next week's poll and I know all of you vote!

OH! And just putting it out there: I made my 50th post on the 24th! Yay!!

Song stuck in my head today: "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment