Friday, August 13, 2010

A Quick But Reoccuring Thought

If you have siblings, like me, do you think you treat them differently? I've been thinking about it a lot and I've noticed how I have less patience with my younger sister Kayla then I have with most people. I'm just more likely to brush her aside sometimes and say whatever comes out. It's like there's no filter with her around. This can sometimes be good, and sometimes bad. I'm wondering why it's like this though! Is it because I've just been around her my whole life? So I don't care what she knows? But I know that she can be sensitive but that doesn't stop me froming ignoring her when she talks to me or telling her to go away more than I should.... Hm. Do you treat your siblings differently then you treat others? Is your filter turned off too?! Leave a comment (: Hopefully when Autumn rolls around, you all will start commenting again!!

Song stuck in my head today: "Here Comes My Baby" by Sons of Admirals (!)

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment