Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to Basics: A Flower List Update

Have you lost someone you were very close to?

66% said Yes, unfortunately
0% said A couple times...
33% said No, thankfully
and...
0% said I've never known anyone who's died.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm a big Pretty Little Liars fan. The books are amazing and the TV show isn't horrible! So, a couple episodes back the girls were planning their memorial for Alison. While Alison's older brother tries to take control of their memorial, they remind them how close they were with Alison and how they knew her on a completely different level. That made me start to think: do we every really know anyone? Or ourselves for that matter? I know when my cousin passed away, a lot of my family memebers learned more about him then then when he was alive. It'f unny to think that you can live your whole life thinking you had a clear picture of who someone was and then something happens to change all of that. Do we ever know ourselves, also? I used to think I know who I am, but now more then ever I'm questioning my actions. Would I normally do this? Is this me? Who am I?! Maybe it's just the age I'm at, everyone says that this stage in your life is about finding yourselves. Well, I ask my older and wiser readers: Do you ever find yourself?!






(:
Song stuck in my head today: "Jump" by the cast of Glee (Yay! New season real soon, which means new reviews! You excited?!)

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment