Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tryouts: Day #1

So, I thought I'd blog about everday of tryouts to prove that I'm attempting to take my own medicine! (Yay!) In my other post, I talked about things I'd try and would do. Let's see if I did them...

✓ Did I try to wake up with a smile on my face?
✓ Did I try to not puke on the car ride there? (Much simpler on the way there than the way back)
✓ Did I try to focus on nothing but how I play? (So-so)
✓ Did I try to get my mile under eight minutes, because that's my goal? (See post below☺)
✓ Did I try to keep the ball glued to my size 10 feet? (I tried, wheter it worked all of the time is another story)
✓ Did I try not to cry? (Yes, except for the sprints at the end because I was gonna die of cramps!)
✓ Was I happy and proud of myself when the day was over?
So far so good! I felt like I tried, without pushing my self too hard and I'm so happy I got my mile in at 7:32!! :)

Song stuck in my head today: "Animal" by Neon Trees

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment