Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to Basics: A Flower List Update

Have you been able to cross anything off of your "Bucket List" lately?




50% said Yes! :)
0% said No :(
0% said I still don't know what a bucket list is...
50% said No lately, but I'm working on it!
0% said I don't have one.
and...
0% said Yeah but nothing MAJOR.



Well, I'm really glad for those that have been successful with their Bucket List adventures, but mine is just collecting dust in my closet. I'm lazy, I know, we've been over this.



Buttt..... two of my best friends have been able to accomplish some cool things lately that I wanted to share with you! One of my friends, Brianna, got to see the Jonas Brothers in concert this past Saturday. She's been a fan for a while and has been dying to see them live! She said the concert was amazing and I can't wait to see all her pictures and videos when she gets back home from a vacation in Florida. My other friend, Jacob, got to meet Kathy Griffin at one of her book signings. So, whatever you have written on your list, big or small, work on it!! Again, I should take my own advice...








What have you accomplished lately?? Leave a comment! :)



P.S. Thanks for getting me to eight followers! Made my day.



Song stuck in my head today: "Felicia" by The Constellations



Keep on keepin' on,



Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment