Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back to Basics: A Flower List Update

Do you watch Jersey Shore?

12% said YES! OMG fave show
25% said Sometimes when I remember
12% said I'm obsesseddddd
0% said Never heard of it.
12% said Ew, are you kidding me?
25% said That shows gross.
12% said I won't admit it but... yes.
Everywhere you go, people know the Jersey Shore. Since none of my readers vote "Never heard of it." I won't bother describing it, it might be too explicit for this blog anyways! Haha, but anytime you mention this MTV hit, you're sure to get a strong reaction. "OMG GTL!" "That should be banned from TV." "T-Shirt time!!" "I don't know why people waste their time with that."

I myself am not an avid watcher. I wanted to talk about this because it seems to you guys probably that I'm obsessed with every other MTV show! Why not? Truthfully: I like to be in my room winding down by 10 o'clock. I'm the kind of person that needs their sleep! And since I don't have a TV in my room, rarely do I watch it when it's a new episode. I do watch episodes with my friends sometimes or if their on during the weekend, but besides that the "Shore" is out of my house most of the time. I personally think this show is hysterical. Some people take it way to seriously, and some don't. I just laugh and play along with the scripted and not so scripted antics the guidos display, and it doesn't affect me afterwards. Some people though, have to get their heads out of all that hairspray, and some need to get their heads out of a Bible. It's not poisonous! It's stupid. And watching stupid doesn't automatically make you stupid... well for me anyways. You can't blame a certain thing like a TV show or a video game entirely for people's actions. Everyone responds to things differently. What do you think of the show?

Song stuck in my head today: "We Speak No Americano" by Yolanda Be Cool Vrs DCUP (fits right?)

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment