Monday, October 18, 2010

Today is Appreciation Day

Lately I've been walking around my house with a smile on my face.

Lately I've been shivering with happiness with every funny joke, good snack, and great moment I live.

Lately I've been sitting in my room just laughing to myself.

Lately I've been having these awesome days.

And lately I've been really stopping and saying: Wow, life is good.

I'm not saying that my life has been nothing but perfect lately but October does seem to give me nothing but good every year! So I just wanted to remind everyone to cherish every moment and start thinking positive if you already don't! There's always a time to start living life with a happier demeanor. Focus on the good things life give you for it takes a stronger person to appreciate the smaller and more meaningful things in life than to sit around and whine about their troubles. Bad experiences seem to stick in our heads stronger than the small blissful ones sometimes so start focusing on things you're grateful for (like The Flower List!). Maybe by going back and looking at old photos, videos, journals or letters can help you relive the great moments you've had but don't think more won't come!

Song stuck in my head today: "Pack Up" by Eliza Doolittle <--- CLICKKKK

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment