Monday, October 4, 2010

O is for

Street fair, street fair, going to the street fair.




If I haven't mentioned it before. October is my favorite month. And so far it's been great. I kicked off the first weekend with my town's street fair: AMAZING. I live for the street fair. It's sad but true. My town doesn't have just any rinky dink street fair, it's huge. Filled with rides, free stuff, food, games and everything under the sun it draws in people from all over and was rated the 3rd best festival in the big area where I live. Since I'm in walking distance from the fair -so close I fall asleep to the noise of the rides- I spend my whole weekend there when it's happening. This fair was the bestttt ever. I spent it with my two friends Danielle and Shilpa and it was super great 'cause it was the first time Shilpa, Dani and I were getting together. Dani and I met Shilpa at a track meet and since then we've just always stayed in touch.


The weather was perfect, the rides (or should I say ride) was fun. The pickles: delicious! And the memories unforgettable. I had so many fun moments with them from painting faces, to taking pictures with strange lizards named Dave and their pirate owners, and I was so sad when I had to leave but so happy I got to spend it with them. I LOVE YOU GUYS!



The rest of October has been pretty great so far too. Everyday I get to throw on comfy sweats and snuggle on the couch with a cup of tea. Mmmmm... tea has become a daily thing nowadays. I'm not a coffee person and this weather gives me too many excuses for my caffiene of choice. Doesn't it just feel amazing to curl up with a good book or movie, rain pounding on the roof, and a hot cup of tea in your hand?


Song stuck in my head today: "Hey Julie" by Fountains of Wayne (my current favorite!)


Keep on keepin' on,


Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment