Sunday, October 17, 2010

There's An Air Filled With Scare

The fall just creates this great pyramid effect with holidays, each one getting better and better.

Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas!

First up, Halloween. I have NO clue what I'm being this year and costume day for my high school is this Friday (we just include it in Homecoming/Spirit Week). All my friends are being the characters from Rugrats but I don't know how I'd dress up for that, and while I think it's super cute, I'm just not feeling it right now. Last year for school I was a solider and then a devil on actual Halloween. I'm thinking about being a Twister mat or a zombie, but I don't know how to pull of either let alone in four days! I loooove Halloween. My house is filled with spooky crafts, orange and black candles, and we have freaky heads and spider webs hanging outside. I've never understood how people can not love Halloween. Heeeellloooo candy and costumes? How much better can it get?!


Got any suggestions for me? (Psh, no you all never comment!!)

Song stuck in my head today: "Break Even" by The Script

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment