Monday, May 24, 2010

Back to Basics: A Flower List Update

It's been time for my update for a while now, and I know I've been slacking! So here you go, one fresh new update on everything The Flower List.

What are you most excited for this summer?

33% said Camp!
22% said The amazing weather :)
22% said Swimming!!
11% said Barbeques- YUM
11% said Pool parties!
0 of you said The 4th of July
and...
0 of you said Other


I can't wait for summer- as usual! Unless you have some really strong hatred for summer, you have to get excited when a new season rolls along. A new season gives you new opportunities and experiences, not to mention new weather! There's so many different things to love about summer, it seems the favorite here at The Flower List is camp. I do a variety of day camps over the summer, and even doing those for the short three hours a day for a week I've become so attached to everything there. I hope everyone going to camp this summer, wheter it be sleepaway or only for a week or so like mine, enjoys it and creates even more camp memories!









The Flower List is going well.... I keep adding things but it takes a while to get everything nice and all so I can scan it (well that and me just being pure lazy!). I hope to accomplish a lot over the summer, I added a little counter on the bottom of the blog just incase you're ever wondering where I'm at! Some recent aditions I made: Be part of a flash mob, Give a stranger a $100 bill....

Not much to right! But like I said, with summer comes time, and with time comes The Flower List! I hope as all my readers start spending more time at the beach and less time at there screens, they won't forget me! Because just to give you a heads up, I'll still be posting. (:

Song stuck in my head today: "Be Ok" by Ingrid Michaleson

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

2 comments:

  1. I love the blogging, but cant understand how it is posted during HOMEWORK time!!!!! hint, hint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha hint, hint! It was done after I let you know!

    ReplyDelete