Sunday, November 14, 2010

Back to Basics: A Flower List Update

Do you read other blogs besides The Flower List?

0% said Yup! All the time. I love blogs.
0% said Nah, I only read this for Glee
75% said No I only read this 'cause I see it on your Facebook
0% said I sometimes check out others.. not often though
0% said I read the ones you follow :)
75% said Nope. I barely read this.

:(
I really wish more of you read blogs! So, if you at least read this one I wanted to tell you guys about some of the blogs I follow. It's an easy way for you to get into bloggers and I hope you at least check some of these out! So, here they are!

What's it like?
If you're into small, sweet and all around wonderful posts! Definitely check out this blog. I love seeing the photos on the blog and all the videos they post links to! I've found cool music from this blog, and really insightful and helpful posts. You HAVE to read this.
Do they post often?
Yes! :) Probably once or twice every day or so.

What's it like?
jest 18:17 is a photo blog, it posts nothing but photographs. So if you're into photography or just like looking at pictures, I really like this blog. Some of his pictures are really fantastic.
Do they post often?
Yeah, two or three times a week I'd say.

What's it like?
Another photo blog that as well has really amazing photos. So if you're ever bored or have some extra time to waste on the computer please, check it out!
Do they post often?
They have been lately, like every day or so but before that they would post a bunch of photos every month. So it's hard to tell.


Save Japan Dolphins
What's it like?
A blog that keeps you updated in the fight against dolphin slaughter in Japan. I have to admit, while I do support them fully I don't always read the posts entirely. But I love seeing it pop up in my reading list so I know what's going on in the cause.
Do they post often?
Yes, three or more times I week I'd say.

The Lemon Story
What's it like?
I guess you could call The Lemon Story to be my sister blog, well, er, cousin blog! Even though we are like sister Stephanie is indeed my biological cousin. We both made our blogs at the same time to cross them off our lists and I love reading her posts! If you enjoy positive posts that keep you happy, definitely check hers out!
Do they post often?
Yeah, maybe once a week or so. Steph is very spontaneous :)

The Real Top Ten
What's it like?
Primarily it's a music blog that gives you weekly 'top tens' of the real music you should be listening to. But it's also an amazing blog for just about everything else under the sun! I have to say that The Real Top Ten was one of the first blogs I've read and ultimately, my inspiration to start one. I've always loved writing and seeing what others could accomplish with Blogger was really cool. This blog is one of my best friend's friend's and though I've only met her once I miss Rachel and think she is truly an extraordinary person! So I hope she sees this and is doing well :)
Do they post often?
Yes, a couple times a week.

*This blog has been inactive for a while now! But if you feel like checking out it's two posts, do so! It's my cousin's friends and I really wish she didn't stop blogging! :(*

The Time Is Write

*Okay, so this is one of my BFF's blog but it's not working right now...?! I tried to read it to give you guys the link (which, if you haven't noticed is embedded in each of the blog titles!) but it won't show. This really sucks because it was the one I really wanted to all to see! Oh well... if she gets it working I'll let you know.*

Vision Of Peace

*Wow, three in a row... this blog also has been inactive for a while. But they have many truly amazing posts on world peace, saving the earth, music, and more! So please please please check it out!*

A really unfeigned blog about life growing up as a teenage girl.
Do they post often?
A little bit... maybe once or twice a month? Depends!


Song stuck in my head today:

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

1 comment: