Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We The Kings.


I don't know about you but there's no word to describe how I feel about concerts. In the past year or so I've absolutlely become obsessed with them. Last saturday I had the amazing opportunity to see this GREAT band We The Kings free at a local outlet. Who cares it was free (why should that be bad anyways?!), who cares the venue was small, who cares half the people there didn't know who they were, a concert is a concert. And it was amazing.

I think everyone has their own secret professions of choice. Secretly, I want to be a rock star. Or at least something to do with music. But of course rock star is at the top. I'm always thinking of different occupations that deal with music, video director? band documentar? group photographer? song writer? I wish. If you haven't been to a concert (unless you hate music, ew.) GO NOW. Save your paychecks, skip breakfast if you have to! And buy the best seats in your house for your favorite artist. I can't tell you how amazing it is. You just escape into this paradise for an hour or so. It's the most euphoric experience ever. I swear.

In addition to my Flower List I've made two new lists, one of them being
Artists I Want To See Live

Jason Mraz

U2

Bruce Springsteen

Kate Nash

Maroon 5

Colbie Calliat

Vampire Weekend

....


You just lose yourself at a concert. So I've always wondered what it's like to be on stage, creating this whole universe with every strum of the guitar or flip of your hair. What's it like to control everything? To see everybody lost? Are you lost too or are you marveling at what your music does to others? I think I'd be lost.

So here's so videos from my concert. We The Kings is a great pop-rock quartet and I fell in love with them a couple years back and it was so refreshing to finally out of the blue see them an hear their new songs! So here's some videos for you.. they're only a minute or two each (so no full songs sorry) so I bet you can spare some time to watch them!

I'll let you know how my list goes, if I add or who else I see in concert. God, it's just the best feeling ever!


(The two pics I used are pictures I took of the band, I really like how they turned out... hm....)

Song stuck in my head today: "Promise the Stars" by We The Kings

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment