Thursday, November 11, 2010

Let's Take a Trip

These past few weeks have been really wierd. My mind keeps coming back to traveling, which isn't abnormal for myself, but traveling to these three places and they keep popping up everywhere!

FIRST
New York City
Even though I've been there plenty of times, who can really get enough of the Big Apple? Recently my friends have been going there to see all the holiday shows and sales and I just watched a special about The Big Apple Circus and how Lincoln Center is its crowning jewel while on tour. I haven't been there since early August and I have to say that NYC in the winter is just amazing. So it's only a matter of time until my next visit...


SECOND
Cal-i-four-nay-a
I've only been to CA once, and I was in 2nd grade going to see a taping of Wheel of Fortune because my mom was on it! It was a really cool spur of the moment sorta thing but I only got to experience a little bit of the Golden State. Besides a tour of Universal studios, a meal at one of LA's Cheesecake Factories and the pool of the Raddison hotel, I really didn't see much! With both World of Jenks and The Buried Life having episodes shot in California recently, it's only been fueling my desire to go there.


THIRD
Alaska
Maybe I've been watching too much TLC and the ads for Sarah Palin's Alaska are now etched in my mind, but I keep coming back to this northern retreat. Everything about Alaska screams beautiful, like it's another world up there. I can not wait to experience everything it has to offer. I happen to have relatives up there too so why not have a family reunion?!

Song stuck in my head: "California" by Metro Station
Keep on keepin' on,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment