Sunday, November 7, 2010

World of Jenks: "Road Warrior" The Buried Life: "Capture A Fugitive"

I've never been to Warped Tour before. I've heard stories from my friends, and always liked some of the acts but I never felt a strong desire to go. Now, though not only is it on my bucket list. But I really hope to get to experience from Sierra's point of view. Jenks lived with Sierra, leader singer of rock band VersaEmerge to find out what it's really like to be on the road. I thought the episode was really good, (as usual!) but nothing major. Jenks did, as always, uncover something you might not of expected from rough and tough Sierra on first meeting her, proving that everyone in the end has a breaking point. I loved seeing how Sierra was truly living her dream, and the funny attempts Andrew made at singing. But in the end I guess none of the episode will hold a candle to "Freedom's Flight!". At the end of the half hour I basically sat back and smiled and thought how cool it would be if I got to live Sierra's life.

These guys never cease to create such suspenseful episodes. They were so many moments I thought they were going to die! In this week's episode the guys set out to capture a fugitive. After rigorous training and a couple failed handcuffing attempts, The Buried Life team set out to cross of #25 on their list. After days of compiling information on where they could catch their fugitive they finally got a great lead and found him. After all the suspense became the weirdest twist of fate: the guy actually cooperated with them! Maybe it was the cameras that changed this multiple time escapee or maybe it was the boys charming demeanor (haha). Well, whatever it was the guys got him without a scratch. I LOVED the dream that the guys helped happen also. Aspiring band Venus Infers contacted the guys and explained to them that they've been trying to get a record deal for a while now but after a line of misshaps and bad luck they were unsuccessful. So after hearing the group's great sound they install a tracking system onto the car of a high end record producer who will be their big break in the industry. After cornering him in a restaurant the guys set up the band just a door away and they convince the label producer to check them out. After a surprisingly smooth set the bigwig himself gives the guys a great approval and he immediately knows a bunch of labels who would sign them!
THANKS GUYS FOR READING! BARE WITH ME AS I TRY TO GET ALL THESE BACKED UP TV REVIEWS IN!
Song stuck in my head today: nada
Keep on keepin' on,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment