Saturday, November 20, 2010

MENTIONS

So... I promised a few people some blog mentions and here's the remainder of them!

Alana Epstein If you actually read anything I post, you'll remember my post about my other friend Shilpa who I met under these really random circumstances. Well, in a way Alana's friendship with me was sort of like that. Alana and I have gone to school together since we were in kindergarten but only in 7th grade did we become close and honestly I wonder where she's been all my life! Oh, wait. She was always right there.... Isn't that so wierd? When someones always been there but you've never really talked to them and then once you do it's hard to imagine life without them? Alana and I have so much in common and we love all the same things I thought no one else knew of. I really hope Alana and I stay friends throughout high school and I love every moment we're together! By the way... her blog I was trying to share with you all is no longer on Blogger but you can read it all on Tumblr! CLICK HERE

Kara & Meghan Cramise
I don't know how you spend your summers but I spend mine at VBS and without this camp every summer I would've never met Kara and Meghan. The group of friends I share my summer with are amazing and I can't imagine spending those few months with anyone else... I miss you Kara and Meghan! I have the best times with both of you and can't wait until I get to see either of you again. You're each so great in your own ways (wow that sounds cheesy, but hey, its true) and I hope Meghan, that you're having fun teaching Kayla! Ha hope she doesn't bother you that much but she really loves being in your class. And Kara I know my summers would be a lot less funny and bright without you, hope you both are having a great year. :)


Stephanie Boegle
To cut to the chase, Steph is my cousin who is really like a sister. My life would be DRASTICALLY different without this chick and I cherish each conversation, picture, moment, and voicemail. I'm so thankful to live the life I live but I think God didn't realize how many gfts he'd already given me and threw me an extra one on accident. Stephanie is my go to girl. I tell her anything and everything and I really truly think she's the only person I have that much confidence in. Sometimes you can tell people things but it still leaves this wierd feeling in your stomach, not with Steph. Everything I tell her, no matter how deep and dark, is easy and natural. Steph is constantly and inspiration for my life, and is a person I am extremely thankful for. I love ya girlie!


Song stuck in my head today: "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World
Keep on keepin' on,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment