Monday, November 15, 2010

Glee Review #14: "The Rocky Horror Glee Show" (Episode 5, Season 2)

Another great themed Glee episode to add to the surely growing list!

C'mon guys, it's been over two weeks! But anyways... *SPOILER ALERT*

How can you not rock out to RHPS tunes? They were all delivered amazily well, my favorite having to be "Dammit Janet". I don't care what you say- I love it! "Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me" was sort of wierd with Brittany and Santana but I know they had to get those back up vocals in there... overall that song was just a bit wierd! "Sweet Transvestite" was so cool, I did not know how Mercedes would pan out as Dr. Frank-N-Furter but boy did she work it.

With all the musical commotion it left little room for big drama, except for the big Emma/Will/Carl love triangle. You have to love a good love triangle! It's so funny to see Will really trying for Emma's love because in the past she's just fallen so easily for him!

My three points of pondering...
1.) How long will Emma and Carl last?
With Will's perpetuals interference and John Stamo's character still considered a "guest" will Emma and her new dental dreamy last through the end of the season? It seems fans won't stop until they get a happy ending for Emma and Will and the fights over her can only last so long...
2.) Will Glee forever consist of themed episodes?
So far we've had Lady Gaga, Britney, Madonna, Rocky Horror, what's next? I love these episode but only once in a while I have to admit. I feel like there's one every other week! I like seeing the glee clubbers in their own element with creative scripting not a memorized pop culture routine.
3.) Is Sam really that conceited?
I don't know about you, but I was shocked that Sam Evans the newsest glee club addition, was as body image obsessive as he turned out to be. He didn't seem like that type of guy! Will it pose problems in the future or was this only a one episode deal?

Finn and Rachel as Brad and Janet performing "Over at the Frankenstein's Place"

P.S. I love Finn in glasses! :)

Here's your quotes...

"I have no clue what's going on in this script and it's not in a cool Inception kinda way." - Finn

"I’d like to preserve you. In a jar. In my basement.” - Mercedes

"It’s going to be abulous.” - Sam

“I should have known; people who dress like librarians – all sex addicts.” - Sue

"Give me some chocolate or I will cut you!” - Becky

Don't you feel like the quotes are becoming less and less memorable each episode? :(

Song stuck in my head today: ...

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment