Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Back to Basics: A Flower List Update


What's your favourite part about Thanksgiving?

16% said The food!
50% said EVERYTHING(:
0% said The parades
33% said Being with family
0% said I don't like it...
0% said I don't celebrate it!

Well, Thanksgiving's tomorrow and I can tell you right now that I love this holiday for everything it encompasses and I'm happy that I have so many things to be thankful for! So many of us everyday take things for granted so this year start realizing all the little miracles you have in your life. Think of the people that don't have a computer, a house, a family, shoes, a smile on their face. Always be thankful! Don't leave this feeling for just November and drop it down the garbage with your leftovers once the radio stations go from "Shake" to "Silent Night". Always take a step back every now and then and thank the people who are in your life. Don't expect people to always do what's right, be happy when they do and let them know. Give back year round. Just because there's no huge Toys for Tots drive going on doesn't mean there's no people that need them. So, enjoy your holiday and remember to sit down for a bit and think about what you're thankful for, I'm serious! Life will seem a whole lot better if you do.


Oh, by the way I'm thankful for my 100th blog post! :)

Song stuck in my head today: "Yea Yeah" by Matt and Kim

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment