Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to Basics: A Flower List Update

What were your feelings about this past summer?

0% said Best one yet!!!! OMG, it was amazing!
16% said It was good (:
16% said Eh, okay.
16% said So bad! :(
50% said Fine, but I really wanted it to be amazing. Next year...!
Wow. I say "past summer" like everyone has gotten their Christmas presents, and in reality, school starts in just a week. The summer is still here! Old and tan-fading, but here.

So, it seems like most of you agree with me! (If I voted- fact! I don't vote on my own polls- I would've picked the last choice). I always set high expectations for myself, and I just had a good feeling about this year I guess. Not to say my summer was bad, because it wasn't! It just wasn't what I expected. And that's fine, because that's reality. As the summer comes to a close, enjoy it! Fit in those last beachy days, have one final BBQ bash and don't think about the school supplies in the corner of your room for one darn second! Soak in some sun and make it last. Keep it in a little part of you heart, and save it for next year. Which, hopefully can be better than this years!

I ♥ this pic! What do you think?
Song stuck in my head today: Hasn't arrived yet.
Keep on keepin' on,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment