Monday, September 13, 2010

Don't Like MTV? Hopefully This Will Change Your Mind

Alright, there's this new show on called World of Jenks and I'm dying to watch it! It looks SUPER good, and it (officially) premieres tonight at ten o'clock on MTV. I know, I know. They showed a sneak peek after the VMAs last night but I didn't stay up to watch it so I'm planning on watching it tonight or catching both episodes on mtv.com ☺

World of Jenks takes you literally, into the world of young documentarist (huh?) Andrew Jenks. For a week, Jenks moves in with a different person to experience their life. In the first 2010 season, the episodes follow him as he uncovers the life of a NFL cheerleader, rapper, cagefighter, homeless girl, and more. I really hope this show is as good as it seems from the commercials and promotions I've seen and I hope you all check it out! I love documentarys so I think I'll enjoy this.



Leave a comment if you are going to or have watched the show! Prepare for my review and a post about The Buried Life next week!!!

Song stuck in my head today: "Walk This Way" by Aerosmith

Keep on keepin' on,

Madision

No comments:

Post a Comment