Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Wish This Fad Was Dead.

I think I need to get my eyes checked. That's wierd though because I have 20/20 vision... But it seems to me, every day at school, every girl is wearing a Grateful Dead t-shirt. I love the Grateful Dead but you have to understand, half these chicks don't even know what they are! "Uhm yeah, I thought the skull design was really neat..."

I'm not saying it's that wrong to wear a shirt with an iconic symbol on it and be completely oblivious...

Ok, well in my book it is. At least try to learn about what you're wearing! Because than some music freak girl like me is gonna come along and mock you because you're guessing the Grateful Dead was come cutesy 80s pop band. Nope. Try again. I'm sorry I'm so crazy judgemental with this, put it's just one of my biggest pet peeves. It's not like any of these girls are walking around with "Sugar Magnolia" stuck in their head.





So yeah, sorry if I'm tottaly overracting with this whole thing but it's super annoting when every time I ask someone wearing a shirt like this if they like the Dead they're just like "Uhm, no are they a band? Lol, I just like y'know think the like skull is cool!"

UGH!

Song stuck in my head today: "Soundtrack 2 My Life" by Kid Cudi

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment