Monday, September 6, 2010

Time To Start FRESH

You take a deep breath

And you walk through the doors

It's the mornin' of your very first day

You say hi to your friends you ain't seen in a while

And try to stay out of everybody's way



It's your freshman year

And you're gonna be here for the next four years

In this town

Hopin' one of those senior boys

Will wink at you and say you know I have'nt seen you around before





High school seems like SUCH a big deal. I guess it is. Just now that it's here, I'm starting to wonder why. Some of my friends in high school don't think much of it, but maybe they're just playing that "I'm a too cool teen" card. But some say it's the best four years of your life, so I'm thinking well what if I just so happen to mess those four years up?! I mean, what makes them sooo great anyways? Time will tell....

Am I nervous? Yes. I'm nervous that the upperclassman will be mean, I'm nervous that I'll have trouble finding my classes, I'm nervous my teachers will pile me with homework, and I'll only get worse with my soccer skills. I know this can't all happen, but still, fear is fear. It's there.

So I hope you're school year starts well! Wish me luck ♥

Song stuck in my head today: "Fifteen" by Taylor Swift

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment