Monday, September 27, 2010

Take That!

So, listening to myself about trying new things and doing what I want no matter what: I'm running for freshman class president.

Yikes!!
I'm always telling myself that I should get involved, so here's my chance! I wanted to run for something because I missed out on the opportunity in elementary school, and now that I can again, I decided, what the heck I might as well. I decided on president because: 1.) Everyone was chickening out of it therefore... 2.) Too many people were running for VP 3.) Treasurer seemed super boring and 4.) I liked president better than secretary.

I'll keep you posted on how things go, I only have two other opponents, and things seem like they can go either way. You never know! Another thing I might give a go is, drama. My high school's drama club is starting soon and I went to the meeting with a bunch of my friends the other day. I was in my school musical last year, and I've always loved the theater but now I'm unsure if I want to try out. The high school does a play and a musical, and I'm not sure if I'm cut out for acting yet. I don't have much experience and I also have a soccer game the day of auditions! I'm totally clueless on what to do, my friends keep saying to tryout no matter what, but I'm not sure if I even do make it, how I'll be able to balance it with sports, homework, and all my other activities!

Oh gosh...


Song stuck in my head today: "Tell Me Why" by Taylor Swift

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment