Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back to Basics: A Flower List Update

Are you excited for the new season of Glee?!

54% said YES!! I CAN' WAIT
36% said Ew no.
0% said I guess. I watch it sometimes!
0% said No, I'm really dreading your reviews too. I don't watch it!
0% said Yup (:
0% said Maybe I'll start watching it...
9% said What's Glee?

Well a couple things,
1.) I'm glad most of you ar excited for Glee!! I can't wait either. The new season starts the 21st and I'm stoked! My friend Jake said they're singing "Empire State of Mind" and I'm dying to hear it.
2.) I'm upset the other half of you don't watch Glee but it's also good to know people aren't reading my blog just for the reviews because I feel that way sometimes! Hope you don't get too annoyed with my posts though. :)
3.) For those of you who are unfamilair with all the glory that is Glee, here's a basic rundown for you! Glee is a comedy TV show on FOX which follows the torments and triumphs of McKinley High School's misfit glee club. With it's hilarious one-liners, diverse characters, and amazing renditions Glee is a must-watch show! (In my opinion anyways ;))

So be sure to check back here for my reviews of this season! Thanks for reading (:

Song stuck in my head today: "Gold Digger" by the cast of Glee

Keep on keepin' on,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment