Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back to Basics: A Flower List Update

(I have to ask you it now!) Have you ever sent fan mail?

25% said No.
0% said Yup!
50% said Um, why would I?
25% said I've thought about it.
0% said I want too.

If you haven't read my other post about me sending fan mail, as a part of my Flower List, I asked you all to comment if you've sent fan mail, no one did (*cry*) so I made it a poll! That's basically it. Not much to elaborate on, but no I really feel pathetic looking at the poll results. Why did I even put that on the list?

Thank for reading (: I'm trying to decide what I should try to tackle next... any suggestions? (Psh, not like you guys comment anyways anymore!! Haha)
Song stuck in my head today: Hasn't snuck in yet
Keep on keepin' on,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment